What Can NAIOMT Do For You
- Lay a strong foundation in clinical reasoning, enabling you to efficiently, confidently, and accurately evaluate any patient that comes into your clinic.
- Increase confidence in knowing when to treat and when to refer a patient.
- Improve the specificity and localization of your manual techniques, which will enable you to use less amplitude and force, increasing the range of patients that you can perform techniques on... regardless of your body size and shape.
- Improve your knowledge of the small details that often make the difference between success and discharge with many patients, whether it is a detailed knowledge of anatomy, or biomechanics, or physiology.
- Offer 1:1 mentorship with experience, trained orthopedic manual therapists. Whether at the residency or fellowship level, or on a more informal basis, NAIOMT can provide the 1:1 feedback and learning that is so vital to your development as a physical therapist.