NAIOMT Fellowship Program
A progressive program that suits your lifestyle.
NAIOMT fellows are dedicated, hard-working physical therapists. But they're also busy newlyweds, parents, athletes, coaches and active community members, who are able to achieve their professional goals without sacrificing other valued areas of their lives.
The NAIOMT Fellowship Program was designed to work with your schedule through a combination of in-person and distance OMPT education and advanced clinical mentoring. Guided by the clinical expertise of our faculty, this program gives you the tools, advanced clinical reasoning and psychomotor skills to achieve a whole new level of patient satisfaction.
We encourage you to apply to the NAIOMT Fellowship Program if you meet the following admission requirements.
Start Dates & Deadlines
- May 15, 2021 (July 15 start date)
Application & Admission Process
Step 2: Application Interview
- We want to make sure this program is the right fit for you, your skills and lifestyle. We’ll review your application and if it feels like a good fit, we’ll be in touch to set up an interview.
- After the interview, we’ll follow up to discuss possible next steps.
Step 3: Admission Paperwork
- After the application stage, if both you and the NAIOMT admissions committee agree that the NAIOMT Fellowship is a good fit for you at this time, you will proceed with the admission stage
- You will get access to the necessary admission forms
Step 4: Formal Admission
- Gain formal admission to the NAIOMT OMPT Fellowship Program