- Convenience - You can complete all courses including NAIOMT CMPT certification in just one year.
- Hybrid Schedule - For your convenience, part of the program is held online, and part of the program is in person.
- Savings - Accelerated series participants enjoy a significantly reduced cost per course.
- Expert Mentorship - Courses are instructed by NAIOMT senior faculty Bill Temes and Steve Allen who are readily available to cohort participants in between courses.
- Support - Attending each course with the same group throughout the year fosters beneficial camaraderie and support as you go through the program.
- Career Satisfaction - Experience your career in a whole new, satisfying way as you gain the skills it takes to treat more complex patient problems.
- Continuing Education: Each course in the Accelerated CMPT West Coast series is worth 21 CEUs.
Please note the new course dates as of January 26, 2022.
C-511 Lumbopelvic Spine I ($499) / C-516 Cervical Spine I ($499) = $998
- Didactic virtual via Zoom: April 16-17, 2022
- In-person lab intensive: April 23-24, 2022
- Instructor: Steve Allen
C-611 Lumbopelvic Spine II ($499) / C-621 Lower Extremity ($499) = $998
- Didactic virtual via Zoom: October 1-2, 2022
- In-person lab intensive: October 8-9, 2022
- Instructor: Bill Temes
C-616 Cervical Spine II (499) / C-626 Upper Extremity ($499) = $998
- Didactic virtual via Zoom: November 19-20, 2022
- In-person lab intensive: December 3-4, 2022
- Instructor: Bill Temes
C-613 Thoracic Spine ($499)
- In-person: January 13-14, 2023
- Instructor: Steve Allen
C-630 Oral Practical Exam ($599)
- Early 2023, date TBD
Limited Number of Seats
- Only 16 seats are available.
Contact Us to Register
- Please email Susan Windsor at email@example.com to reserve your spot in the cohort and register for the Accelerated CMPT West Coast series.
All Courses, C-511 Lumbopelvic Spine I, C-516 Cervical Spine I, California
C-511/C-516 "Hybrid" Accelerated CMPT Series [Allen_West Coast Series_April 16-17 & 23-24, 2022]1 Lessons
All Courses, C-611 Lumbopelvic Spine II, C-621 Lower Extremity, California
C-611/C-621 "Hybrid" Accelerated CMPT Series [Temes_West Coast CMPT Series_October 1-2 & 8-9, 2022]1 Lessons
All Courses, C-616 Cervical Spine II, C-626 Upper Extremity, California
C-616/C-626 "Hybrid" Accelerated CMPT Series [Temes_West Coast CMPT Series_November 19-20 & December 3-4, 2022]1 Lessons
All Courses, C-613 Thoracic Spine, California
C-613 Thoracic Spine [Allen_West Coast CMPT Series_January 13-14, 2023]25 Lessons
If you are a novice practitioner committed to the orthopedic manual physical therapy, NAIOMT will give you an excellent foundation to help you master the patient with complex neuromuscular conditions. Safe and efficient manual therapy assessments and interventions based on sound clinical reasoning, current evidence, and anatomy and physiology are taught in a comfortable setting with time for hands-on learning and feedback.
For the experienced practitioner, NAIOMT will complement your current clinical skills while challenging you to grow in areas of clinical reasoning and deepen your appreciation for doing the basics well. Mastery enables you to handle even the most complicated regional interdependent conditions.
Mette Coleman, PT, CMPT, DSc student, Fellow in training OMPT
William Temes, PT, MS, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT
Bill Temes received a Certificate in Physical Therapy from New York University and began practicing in 1974. He earned his Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California in 1979. He became a certified specialist in orthopedic physical therapy (OCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association in 1996 and became a Certified Orthopaedic Manual/Manipulative Therapist (COMT) in 1994. He is a graduate of the North American Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT) Fellowship Program and received his Fellowship with the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual therapy in 1998. He has studied and worked extensively in acute and chronic spinal pain and orthopedics.
Learn more about Bill Temes
Steve Allen, PT, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT
Steve Allen is a graduate of the University of Southern California 1977 with a MS in Physical Therapy. Internships included attending the Kaiser Vallejo Rehab Program with Margaret Knott and Greg Johnson for intense instruction in Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation. Steve is the founder of Evergreen Physical Therapy in Spokane and currently serves as Clinic Director at Therapeutic Associates, Inc. in Liberty Lake, Washington. Steve received his Board Certification in Orthopedic Physical Therapy in 1986 and is a 1996 graduate of the North American Institute of Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy (NAIOMT) and currently serves on the board of directors for NAIOMT. Steve received his Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy in 1998.
Learn more about Steve Allen
The North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Inc. (NAIOMT) is a private physical therapist-owned organization dedicated to achieving the highest standards of clinical practice for manual physical therapists.
NAIOMT specializes in a flexible teaching program, which seeks to promote the utilization of safe, effective and efficient manual physical therapy management of musculoskeletal dysfunction. It further seeks an environment that is conducive to the application of a reasoned approach to manual physical therapy through critical inquiry and the creation of new knowledge and skills based on scientific study and dissemination of that knowledge.
NAIOMT strongly supports the union of the clinician, academician and researcher to further facilitate the development of quality patient care, physical therapy education and the development of master clinicians.