- Convenience - You can complete all courses including NAIOMT CMPT certification in just one year.
- Savings - Accelerated series participants enjoy a significantly reduced cost per course.
- Expert Mentorship - Courses are instructed by NAIOMT faculty Terry Pratt who is readily available to cohort participants in between courses.
- Support - Attending each course with the same group throughout the year fosters beneficial camaraderie and support as you go through the program.
- Career Satisfaction - Experience your career in a whole new, satisfying way as you gain the skills it takes to treat more complex patient problems.
- Continuing Education: NAIOMT is an approved provider through the TPTA. Each course in the Accelerated CMPT East Coast Series is worth 21 CEUs.
C-516 Cervical Spine I & C-511 "Virtual" Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Date: March 18-21, 2022.
C-616 Cervical Spine II & C-626 Upper Extremity
- Date: June 24 - 27, 2021.
C-611 Lumbopelvic Spine II & C-621 Lower Extremity
- Date: September 16-19, 2022.
C-613 Thoracic Spine
- Date: December 3-4, 2021.
C-630 Oral Practical Exam
- Date: TBD
Limited Number of Seats
- Only 24 seats are available.
Contact Us to Register
- Please email Susan Windsor at [email protected] to reserve your spot in the cohort and register for the Accelerated CMPT East Coast series.
All Courses, C-511 Lumbopelvic Spine I, C-516 Cervical Spine I
C-511/C-516 Accelerated CMPT Series [Pratt_East Coast CMPT Series_March 18-21, 2022]1 Lessons
All Courses, C-611 Lumbopelvic Spine II, C-621 Lower Extremity
C-611/C-621 Accelerated CMPT Series [Pratt_East Coast CMPT Series_September 16-19, 2022]1 Lessons
All Courses, C-616 Cervical Spine II, C-626 Upper Extremity
C-616/C-626 Accelerated CMPT Series [Pratt_East Coast CMPT Series_June 24-27, 2022]1 Lessons
If you are a novice practitioner committed to the orthopedic manual physical therapy, NAIOMT will give you an excellent foundation to help you master the patient with complex neuromuscular conditions. Safe and efficient manual therapy assessments and interventions based on sound clinical reasoning, current evidence, and anatomy and physiology are taught in a comfortable setting with time for hands-on learning and feedback.
For the experienced practitioner, NAIOMT will complement your current clinical skills while challenging you to grow in areas of clinical reasoning and deepen your appreciation for doing the basics well. Mastery enables you to handle even the most complicated regional interdependent conditions.
Mette Coleman, PT, CMPT, DSc student, Fellow in training OMPT
Terry Pratt, MS, PT, COMT, FAAOMPT
Terry received his MSPT from Andrews University in 1997 and his FAAOMPT in 2013 through the NAIOMT Fellowship Program. He is a Faculty, Clinical Fellowship Instructor and Examiner for NAIOMT. He teaches core NAIOMT courses primarily in the Northeast, and has presented specialty course for the Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire APTA sections and SIGs.
Learn more about Terry Pratt
The North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Inc. (NAIOMT) is a private physical therapist-owned organization dedicated to achieving the highest standards of clinical practice for manual physical therapists.
NAIOMT specializes in a flexible teaching program, which seeks to promote the utilization of safe, effective and efficient manual physical therapy management of musculoskeletal dysfunction. It further seeks an environment that is conducive to the application of a reasoned approach to manual physical therapy through critical inquiry and the creation of new knowledge and skills based on scientific study and dissemination of that knowledge.
NAIOMT strongly supports the union of the clinician, academician and researcher to further facilitate the development of quality patient care, physical therapy education and the development of master clinicians.