What are toe spreaders, and what are effective ways for PTs to use this tool? In the video below NAIOMT teaching faculty Angela Gordon demonstrates how to use toe spreaders to loosen up intrinsics and stretch out hard-to-reach muscles.
If you're interested in learning more about lower extremity or foot conditions and treatments, come join Angela Gordon at the upcoming C-621 Lower Extremity course in Falls Church, VA on February 8. Please see below for a full list of all upcoming C-621 Lower Extremity courses.
Upcoming NAIOMT C-621 Lower Extremity Courses
Follow links below for course details and to register:
- January 25 in Portland, OR
- February 8 in Falls Church, VA
- March 14 in New York, NY
- March 31 in Berrien Springs, MI
- April 18 in Boston, MA
- May 8 in Phoenix, AZ
- August 8 in Dallas, TX
- September 13 in San Diego, CA
- October 25 in Orlando, FL
- November 8 in Denver, CO
- November 21 in Seattle, WA
- December 6 in New York, NY