In the manual therapy technique video below, NAIOMT co-founder, mentor and master clinician Erl Pettman demonstrates a supine thoracic manipulation. This technique is taught in NAIOMT's Thoracic Spine course, which Erl will be teaching in Berrien Springs in October 2020. Reserve your spot now!
What if you could more accurately assess patients from the start? What if you had the skills to effectively treat and help patients more often than not? You can. Even the tougher-to-treat ones.
Our faculty are practicing clinicians, dedicated to making sure you have everything you need to succeed in the clinic. Their mentorship teaches you how to treat the whole person, and ultimately, feel a level of career satisfaction you may have never thought possible. Join us for a Thoracic Spine course and explore other opportunities coming up. Second and third year PT students enjoy a reduced registration fee.
- New York, NY - February 23-24, 2020 -Thoracic Spine
- Annville, PA - March 21-22, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Dallas, TX - May 1-2, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Bozeman, MT - May 16-17, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Seattle, WA - June 6-7, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Baltimore, MD - September 12-13, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- New York, NY - September 19-20, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Berrien Springs, CO - October 11-12, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Portland, OR - October 24-25, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Phoenix, AZ - November 6-8, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- San Diego, CA - December 4-5, 2020 - Thoracic Spine