We would like to congratulate NAIOMT alumna Christina Cuka (‘14) PT, DPT, COMPT, SSPT, alumna (‘09) Amy W. McDevitt PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT, Distinguished Faculty Instructor Ann Porter Hoke PT, DPT, OCS, FCAMPT, FAAOMPT, and Research Director Steve Karas PT, DSc, CMPT, MA, ATC on the publication of their article, “Spinal manipulation after multiple fusions in an adult with scoliosis: a case report” in the Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy.
JMMT published the article online on January 13, 2019. The article will also appear in JMMT’s next print edition.
We are very proud of our alumni and faculty who continually carry forward NAIOMT’s high standards.
For more spinal manipulation expertise, browse NAIOMT's course schedule and get more practical manual therapy guidance in person at these upcoming relevant courses:
- Bozeman, MT - May 18-19, 2019 - Thoracic Spine
- San Diego, CA - May 19, 2019 - Manip Like a Girl: Work Smarter Not Harder
- Seattle, WA - June 1-2, 2019 - Thoracic Spine
- Dallas, TX - June 14-15,2019 - Thoracic Spine
- Somerville, MA - September 7-9, 2019 - Multimodal Management of Cervicogenic Headaches
- Blauvelt, NY - Sept 14-15, 2019 - Thoracic Spine
- Salt Lake City, UT - Sept 28-19, 2019 - Thoracic Spine