In the video series "Best of NAIOMT" teaching faculty Michael Lucido demonstrates key techniques from NAIOMT's core courses. In this video, Michael demonstrates the examination and treatment of the thoracolumbar junction. This technique is taught in NAIOMT’s course C-613 Thoracic Spine.
Join us at any of the upcoming courses!
C-613 Thoracic Spine:
- Seattle, WA on August 15-16, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Baltimore, MD on September 12-13, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- New York, NY on September 19-20, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Berrien Springs on October 11-13, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Portland, OR on October 24-25, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Phoenix, AZ on November 6-8, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
C-613 Thoracic Spine / C-715A Advanced Upper Quadrant Integration Part A
This is a unique opportunity to take C-613 Thoracic Spine and Day 1 of the Advanced Upper Quadrant Integration course. Day 2 of C-715A will be offered in Annville, PA on November 6 along with C-715B.
Please Note: Your safety is our top priority. For all upcoming courses we will be taking steps to ensure aggressive sanitation standards and PPE availability. We’ll also be flexible and allow social distancing options for those who do not feel comfortable with the close physical contact often associated with manual therapy courses. Each course site will be abiding by the specific guidelines laid out in the given location.