In the video series "Best of NAIOMT" teaching faculty Michael Lucido demonstrates key techniques from NAIOMT's core courses. In this video, Michael demonstrates the examination and treatment of a patient with lateral elbow pain with a cervical component. This practice and theory is taught in our NAIOMT’s courses C-616 Cervical Spine II and C-715 Advanced Upper Quadrant Integration.
Join us at any of the upcoming Cervical Spine II courses!
- Berrien Springs, MI on September 15, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Chicago, IL on September 19, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Baltimore, MD on October 10, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Blauvelt, NY on November 14-15, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Portland, OR on November 14-15, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
For all upcoming scheduled in-person courses NAIOMT will be following the CDC, federal, state and local COVID-19 guidelines in regards to social distancing and hygiene. All instructors and participants are required to wear masks throughout the course weekend in consideration of the safety of all course participants.