In the video series "Best of NAIOMT" teaching faculty Michael Lucido demonstrates key techniques from NAIOMT's core courses. In this video, Michael demonstrates the examination and treatment of a patient with unilateral neck pain and headaches. Patient is treated with Grade V thrust technique of the O/A complex. This theory and technique is taught in NAIOMT’s course C-616 Cervical Spine II.
Join us at any of the upcoming Cervical Spine II courses!
- Berrien Springs, MI on September 15, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Chicago, IL on September 19, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Baltimore, MD on October 10, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Wilmington, NC on October 31, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Blauvelt, NY on November 14-15, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
- Portland, OR on November 14-15, 2020 - Cervical Spine II
Please Note: Your safety is our top priority. For all upcoming courses we will be taking steps to ensure aggressive sanitation standards and PPE availability. We’ll also be flexible and allow social distancing options for those who do not feel comfortable with the close physical contact often associated with manual therapy courses. Each course site will be abiding by the specific guidelines laid out in the given location.