In the video series "Best of NAIOMT" teaching faculty Michael Lucido demonstrates key techniques from NAIOMT's core courses.
In this video, Michael discusses a short case study of an athlete with an ankle "sprain" diagnosis. The case study shows how this patient received an outstanding outcome by incorporating the "quadrant" system into his treatment.
This content is taught in NAIOMT’s courses C-621 Lower Extremity and C-705 Advanced Lower Quadrant Integration.
Join Us at any of the Upcoming Courses!
C-621 Lower Extremity
- August 8-9, 2020 in Dallas, TX: Lower Extremity
- August 16-17, 2020 in Huntsville, AL: Lower Extremity
- September 13-14, 2020 in San Diego, CA: Lower Extremity
- October 20-21, 2020 in Berrien Springs, MI: Lower Extremity
- November 8-9, 2020 in Denver, CO: Lower Extremity
- November 21-22, 2020 in Seattle, WA: Lower Extremity
- December 6-7, 2020 in New York, NY: Lower Extremity
C-705 Advanced LQ Integration