In this manual therapy video, NAIOMT’s Liz Henry demonstrates a specific mobilization for the medial talocrural joint. Performing a specific mobilization for this portion of the joint can be helpful in the presence of hypermobility of the lateral part of the joint from lateral ankle sprains or other trauma.
To learn more about assessing and treating this joint, please join any of NAIOMT's upcoming Lower Extremity courses during 2021 and 2022.
- May 15-16, 2021 in Salt Lake City, UT: C-621 Lower Extremity
- August 4-5, 2021 on Zoom: C-621 "Virtual" Lower Extremity
- October 23-24, 2021 in Falls Church, VA: C-621 Lower Extremity
- November 20-21, 2021 in Seattle, WA: C-621 Lower Extremity
- December 5-6, 2021 in New York, NY: C-621 Lower Extremity
- January 15-16, 2022 in Dallas, TX: C-621 Lower Extremity