In the manual therapy video below, I demonstrate an evaluation of the scapula. This evaluation is one of the many things I teach in NAIOMT's specialty course Advanced Concepts for the Overhead Athlete. Join us for our next session on June 15-16, 2019 in Falls Church VA!
If that date or location doesn't work for you, you can take your skills to the next level pursuing one of these other relevant continuing education opportunities, or browse NAIOMT's entire course schedule here.
- Seattle, WA - June 1-2, 2019 - Thoracic Spine
- Dallas, TX - June 14-15, 2019 - Thoracic Spine
- Blauvelt, NY - September 14-15, 2019 - Thoracic Spine
- Salt Lake City, UT - September 28-29, 2019 - Thoracic Spine
- Falls Church, VA - September 28-29, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- Seattle, WA - October 20, 2019 - Manip Like a Girl: Work Smarter Not Harder
- Phoenix, AZ - November 1-3, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- New York, NY - November 3-4, 2019 - Upper Extremity
Angela Gordon's NAIOMT specialty course is called "Advanced Concepts for the Overhead Athlete." The upcoming course is listed below. Follow the link for course details and to register: