NAIOMT'S Stacy Soappman knows what it is like to spend the day in the clinic treating patients who are larger than yourself. It can be hard, and often you feel like it will be difficult to make a difference in the patient's pain or function because of the size difference between patient and therapist. Watch the below video as she demonstrates one way she has adapted a thoracic manipulation for when the patient is broader than your arms are long.
To improve your thoracic spine assessment and treatment skills, join us for these upcoming courses:
- New York, NY - February 23-24, 2020 -Thoracic Spine
- Annville, PA - March 21-22, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Dallas, TX - May1-2, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Bozeman, MT - May 16-17, 2020 - Thoracic Spine
- Seattle, WA - June 6-7, 2020 - Thoracic Spine