Do you tend to see a lot of ankle sprains in the clinic? In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT faculty member Stacy Soappman discusses sprains and demonstrates one way to treat the subtalar joint.
If you want to set yourself apart as a PT, and strengthen your clinical reasoning and manual therapy skills to help patients experiencing lower extremity pain or dysfunction, join us for:
- Seattle, WA - November 16-17, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- New York, NY - December 8-9, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- Portland, OR - January 25, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- Falls Church, VA - February 8-9, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- Berrien Springs, MI - March 31-April 1, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- Boston, MA - April 18-19, 2020- Lower Extremity