The manual therapy video below is a recent moment in one of our courses. In it, NAIOMT teaching faculty member, Michael Lucido, performs a biomechanical assessment of the sacroiliac joint. We realize every physical therapist is at a different point in their professional skill set, so please let us know if you have any questions at all. We design courses to meet you where you're at, and take you where you want to go in strengthening your manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills for your patients.
Browse our full course schedule of continuing ed opportunities or join us for one of our upcoming Lumbopelvic Spine sessions, which can be taken in any order convenient to you:
- Tucson, AZ – August 16-19 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Boston, MA – September 7-8 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Portland, OR – September 8-9 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Berrien Springs, MI – September 9-10 – Lumbopelvic Spine I
- New York, NY – September 16-17 – Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Atlanta, GA -September 29-30 - Lumbopelvic Spine I