Do you see patients experiencing headaches in the clinic? In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT faculty member Michael Lucido demonstrates how physical therapists can evaluate a patient's suspected cervicogenic headache.
Let us know if you have questions, and to learn more about this region and how to treat it, join us for our specialty course, Multimodal Management of Cervicogenic Headaches in Bellevue, WA March 30-31 and upcoming Cervical Spine I and II courses which can be taken in any order that works for you. Second and third year PT students are sponsored at a discounted rate.
- Orlando, FL - April 7-8, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- New York, NY - April 27-28, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- San Diego, CA - May 3-4, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Dallas, TX - May 3-4, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Seattle, WA - May 4-5, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Phoenix, AZ - May 10-11, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Blauvelt, NY - May 11-12, 2019- Cervical Spine II
- New York, NY - July 14-15, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Kansas, City, MO - August 17-18, 2019 - Cervical Spine I