Do you treat runners? Or people who want to be runners? In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT faculty Stacy Soappman discusses a common ankle problem that can lead to pain in the foot, ankle, or knee, and one way to assess and treat.
For more, we invite you to learn how to clinically reason through and treat more common lower extremity issues with us.
- San Diego, CA - September 15-16, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- Bozeman, MT - October 5-6, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- Dallas, TX - October 26-27, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- Blauvelt, NY - November 9-10, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- Seattle, WA - November 16-17, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- New York, NY - December 8-9, 2019 - Lower Extremity