In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT faculty member Stacy Soappman addresses about one way to treat the talocrural joint following a plantar flexion/inversion ankle sprain.
Let us know if you have any questions, and for more guidance, join us for one of these upcoming Lower Extremity or Advanced Lower Quadrant courses:
- Wichita, KS - May 18-19 - Advanced Lower Quadrant Integration Part A
- Portland, OR - May 19-20 - Lower Extremity
- Wichita, KS - May 20-21 - Advanced Lower Quadrant Integration Part B
- Slippery Rock, PA - September 15-16 - Lower Extremity
- Wichita, KS - September 21-22 - Lower Extremity
- Salt Lake City, UT - September 29-30 - Lower Extremity