Ever experience patients coming into the clinic with elbow pain, perhaps as a result of a fall on an outstretched hand? In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT's Stacy Soappman reviews the Abducted Ulna, and demonstrates testing and manipulation that can be performed, when appropriate, to regain the lateral glide.
Let us know if you have questions or join us in person for an upcoming Upper Extremity course.
- Renton, WA – May 5-6 – Upper Extremity
- Baltimore, MD – May 19-20 – Upper Extremity
- Slippery Rock, PA – June 23-24 – Upper Extremity
- Dallas, TX – August 24-25 – Upper Extremity
- Berrien Springs, MI – September 23-24 – Upper Extremity
- Denver, CO - November 4-5 - Upper Extremity