PTs may learn and go through the motions of a lumbar slump test. But do we understand why? In the video below, NAIOMT Faculty member Stacy Soappman its significance and how it can help you as you decide which steps to take next with your patient.
Let us know if you have questions, and if you're looking to expand your clinical reasoning and manual therapy skills, join us for one of these upcoming Lumbopelvic Spine I and II courses, which can be taken in any order convenient to your schedule. And if you are or know a 2nd or 3rd year PT student, these courses are offered at discounted registration fee.
- Seattle, WA - October 19-20, 2019 - Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Orlando, FL - October 20-21, 2019 - Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Seattle, WA - October 26-27, 2019 - Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Boston, MA - October 26-27 2019 - Lumbar Spine Masterclass
- Falls Church, VA - November 2-3, 2019 - Lumbopelvic Spine II
- Chicago, IL - November 9-10, 2019 - Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Dallas, TX - November 16-17, 2019 - Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Baltimore, MD - November 23-24, 2019 - Lumbopelvic Spine I
- Annville, PA - January 18, 2020 - Lumbopelvic Spine I