As more and more runners pick up their training volume for upcoming races, we inevitably see more running injuries in the clinic. In the video below, NAIOMT faculty Bill Temes addresses foot pathology in the distance runner at an Advanced Lower Quadrant Integration course in New York City.
To continue the discussion, expand your knowledge in this area and set your clinical reasoning skills apart, join us for one of these upcoming courses:
- Portland, ME - Feb 23-24, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- Seattle, WA - March 9-10, 2019 - Advanced Lower Quadrant Integration
- Seattle, WA - March 16, 2019 - Lower Quadrant Manual Therapy for PTA
- Annville, PA - April 27-28, 2019 - Lower Extremity
- Falls Church, VA - May 18-19, 2019 - Dry Needling Lower Quadrant