In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT faculty Laura Iverson-von Wullerstorff, PT, MS, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT reviews PIVMs for the Cervical Spine.
Let us know if you have questions, and if you’re looking to improve your skills in assessing and treating this region, join us for one of our upcoming Cervical Spine I and II courses, which can be taken in any order convenient to you, (and 2nd and 3rd year PTs get a deep discount off course registration):
- Honolulu, HI - Feb 7-8, 2019- Cervical Spine I
- San Diego, CA - Feb 10-11, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Portland, OR - Feb 23-24, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Falls Church, VA - Feb 23-24, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Denver, CO - Feb 24-25, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Baltimore, MD - March 16-17, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Bozeman, MT - March 23-24, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Orlando, FL - April 7-8, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- New York, NY - April 27-28, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- San Diego, CA - May 3-4, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Dallas, TX - May 3-4, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
About Laura Iverson-von Wullerstorff, PT, MS, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT
Laura runs her own clinic in Brussels, Belgium, and returns to the US not only to teach NAIOMT courses but also to provide clinical work and mentorship for Olympic Physical Therapy in Seattle as well as mentoring to outside therapists. She encourages therapists to seek certifications within any of their current manual therapy programs as well as offering guidance to therapists outside her company. She specializes with manual therapy for pediatric and adult sport and spine injuries.