In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT Faculty Kent Keyser works with former Fellow-in-Training, Hannah Shallice on the cervical spine. The NAIOMT Clinical Fellowship Program is a self-directed, part-time, eclectic program to enhance a PT's safe, efficient and effective advanced clinical reasoning and management of complex musculo-skeletal dysfunctions.
To get a sense of the personal guidance our clinicians provide, and elevate your clinical reasoning skills, join us for:
- Seattle, WA – Oct 28-29 – Cervical Spine II
- Boston, MA - Jan 6-7 - Cervical Spine II
- Tuscon, AZ - March 1-4 - Cervical Spine II
- San Diego, CA - March 4-5 - Cervical Spine II
- Baltimore, MD - April 14-15 - Cervical Spine II
Note: you can take any NAIOMT course anytime. Courses do not need to be taken in a specific order.