In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT's Stacy Soappman demonstrates a mobilization of the first MTP joint.
To learn how to more effectively clinically reason and treat the lower extremity, join us for one of these upcoming courses:
- Dallas, TX - August 8-9, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- Huntsville, AL - August 16-16, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- San Diego, CA - September 13-14, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- Orlando, FL - October 25-26, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- Denver, CO - November 8-9, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- Seattle, WA - November 21-22, 2020 - Lower Extremity
- New York, NY - December 6-7, 2020 - Lower Extremity
Please Note: Your safety is our top priority. For all upcoming courses we will be taking steps to ensure aggressive sanitation standards and PPE availability. We’ll also be flexible and allow social distancing options for those who do not feel comfortable with the close physical contact often associated with manual therapy courses. Each course site will be abiding by the specific guidelines laid out in the given location.