Do you see cyclists in the clinic? In the video below, NAIOMT faculty member Stacy Soappman discusses a patient case of pain in the wrist with cycling.
Is this patient's wrist pain with biking a stability or mobility problem? Stacy addresses how to differentiate.
If you'd like to be able to help tougher to treat patients in the new year, our Upper Extremity courses can take you there by developing your clinical reasoning and manual therapy skills. Join us and experience the career-enhancing difference for yourself.
- Portland, OR - December 7-8, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- Annville, PA - February 8-9, 2020- Upper Extremity
- Orlando, FL - March 29-30, 2020 - Upper Extremity
- Denver, CO - April 26-27, 2020 - Upper Extremity
- San Diego, CA - May 3-4, 2020 - Upper Extremity
- Wilmington, NC - June 27-28, 2020 - Upper Extremity