Do you see cyclists in the clinic? In the video below, NAIOMT faculty member Stacy Soappman discusses a patient case of pain in the wrist with cycling.
Is this patient's wrist pain with biking a stability or mobility problem? Stacy addresses how to differentiate.
To sharpen your manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills in the Upper Extremity region, join us for one of the following courses:
- Kansas City, MO - April 13-14, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- Boston, MA - April 13-14, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- Annville, PA - April 27-28, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- San Diego, CA - May 5-6, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- Falls Church, VA - September 28-29, 2019 - Upper Extremity
- Kalispell, MT - October 26-27, 2019 - Upper Extremity