In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT faculty Laura Iverson-von Wullerstorff, PT, MS, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT reviews PIVMs for the Cervical Spine, just one of the topics covered in the NAIOMT Cervical Spine II course. Joint thrust manipulation of the upper cervical spine and uncovertebral joints are also introduced as part of the course.
Let us know if you have any questions, and if you're resolving to help harder-to-treat patients and take your career and skills to the next level in the New Year, join us for Cervical Spine I or II, which can be taken in any order convenient to you.
- Boston, MA - November 2-3, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- New York, NY - November 9-10, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Portland, OR - November 23-23, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Phoenix, AZ - December 6-7, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- New York, NY - December 7-8, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Falls Church, VA - December 7-8, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Dallas, AZ - December 7-8, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Chicago, IL - February 22-23, 2020 - Cervical Spine I
- Baltimore, MD - April 4-5, 2020 - Cervical Spine I
VIEW ALL UPCOMING COURSES HERE
About Laura Iverson-von Wullerstorff, PT, MS, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT
Laura runs her own clinic in Brussels, Belgium, and returns to the US not only to teach NAIOMT courses but also to provide clinical work and mentorship for Olympic Physical Therapy in Seattle as well as mentoring to outside therapists. She encourages therapists to seek certifications within any of their current manual therapy programs as well as offering guidance to therapists outside her company. She specializes with manual therapy for pediatric and adult sport and spine injuries.