In the manual therapy video below, NAIOMT faculty Laura Iverson-von Wullerstorff, PT, MS, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT reviews PIVMs for the Cervical Spine, just one of the topics covered in the NAIOMT Cervical Spine II course. Joint thrust manipulation of the upper cervical spine and uncovertebral joints are also introduced as part of the course.
Let us know if you have any questions, and if you're looking to take your career and skills to the next level in the New Year, join us for Cervical Spine I or II, which can be taken in any order convenient to you.
- Boston, MA - Jan 5-6, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Seattle, WA - Feb 2-3, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Honolulu, HI - Feb 7-8, 2019- Cervical Spine I
- San Diego, CA - Feb 10-11, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Portland, OR - Feb 23-24, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Falls Church, VA - Feb 23-24, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Denver, CO - Feb 24-25-, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Balmtimore, MD - March 16-`7, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
- Bozeman, MT - March 23-24, 2019 - Cervical Spine II
- Orlando, FL - April 7-8, 2019 - Cervical Spine I
About Laura Iverson-von Wullerstorff, PT, MS, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT
Laura runs her own clinic in Brussels, Belgium, and returns to the US not only to teach NAIOMT courses but also to provide clinical work and mentorship for Olympic Physical Therapy in Seattle as well as mentoring to outside therapists. She encourages therapists to seek certifications within any of their current manual therapy programs as well as offering guidance to therapists outside her company. She specializes with manual therapy for pediatric and adult sport and spine injuries.