In three weeks, leaders in manual therapy will converge in Seattle, presenting a depth of knowledge and demonstrating time-tested techniques at the 2015 Sacroiliac Joint Symposium.
In advance of the symposium, we'd like to share this manual therapy continuing education video of NAIOMT faculty instructor Kathy Stupansky, PT, DSc, OCS, FAAOMPT demonstrating a distraction manipulation of the SI Joint. Leave any questions you may have below, and we welcome you to share with colleagues!
SI Joint Symposium details:
Schedule & Programming
Friday, June 5
- 12:30 pm: Registration
- 1:00 pm: Panel Discussion: Erl Pettman, Cliff Fowler and Ann Porter Hoke will discuss issues of controversy surrounding the SI joint. Does it move? How does it move? How can we assess the joint. Time will be provided for questions from the audience.
- 5:15 pm: End
Saturday, June 6
- 7:30 am: Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am: NAIOMT Faculty Presentations
- Kathy Stupansky - SI Joint Pain in Runners
- Kent Keyser - Odd Dysfunction Presentations in the SI
- Susan Clinton - Pregnancy and SI Pain
- 10:30 am: Ann Porter Hoke
- 11:00 am: Erl Pettman and Cliff Fowler
- Noon - 2:00 pm: Networking Lunch
- 2:00 pm: Sacroiliac joint techniques (Fowler, Porter Hoke, Pettman)
- 5:00 pm: End
- $299 Regular Registration
- $199 PT Student Registration
- Seattle Airport Marriott
- 3201 South 176th Street, Seattle, WA 98188
- NAIOMT has a limited room block for $129/night plus taxes and fees
- BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW!